With the following setup you can simulate SLA (shared line appearance) on the Positron G-124 IP PBX using the Yealink T26 or T28 IP-Phone.
The following is going to assume that the default settings in “PBX Settings” were not changed and you have successfully added at least two phones to the system.
Do the following on all phones:
1) In User Templates make sure “Enable BLF” is checked (apply config if it was changed)
2) In Phone Provisioning click “Configure” on the the phone you want to setup.
3) On Key 1 configure the following: Type: BLF, Line: 1, Value: 701, Pickup Value: *7701
4) Do the same as above on keys 2-4 except increment 701 in both values by one each time (702, 703, etc)
5) Next on Key 10 configure as follows: Type: Call Park, Line: 1, Value: 700
6) Save the settings and reboot the phone
The steps above setup four “Shared Lines” but you can add or subtract the number in step 4.
When speaking on the phone press Key 10 (“Hold”), Key 1 will change to red on all the phones.
Now the call can be “picked up” by any extension in the office.